Saturday, December 11, 2010

Elder and Sister Call     Sister and Elder Overstreet 

Sister Call and Sister Overstreet
 We finished our first week of training. I admire the full time missionaries who have to do the teaching everyday of their mission. It is a lot of work and intimidating.It has been so rewarding to get to meet the other couples. We will be covering the world. Here is a list of the places we are all going. Poland, Russia, Costa Rica, Mexico, England, Thialand, Vietnam, The Philippines, Florida, California, Washington DC to work at the national archives, Oaklahoma, Arizona Indian reservation, Hawaii, Panama, and Washington. The assignments all vary the only duplicates are the 4 couples going to serve in the Washington DC temple.We have also met single sisters going to Scotland and Ireland on Name extraction missions.No one is rich or without family concerns at home. They are just all willing to serve.I could go on and on about how great they all are.I feel so grateful to be among them.I'm including a picture of me and my 3rd grade school teacher. Her name is Sister Overstreet. Her and Elder Overstreet are serving their 4th mission and the 3rd time they have been called to the Washington DC temple without requesting it.

1 comment: